Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Black Coffee

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


I couldn't resist trying this out. My friend Mollie was a soy latte. I love a Lactaid latte, but only get those when I walk into Starbucks with my own milk straight from the market. As it happens, I start every day out with a cup of, you guessed it, black coffee.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm an Irish coffee. Hmm...

ipodmomma said...

I've never seen you at your worst! don't believe it ever happens... :)))

soy latte indeed... makes me laugh! :))) must be worth something, just for that...

Suz said...

I'd be a black coffee too . . . .that is if I DRANK coffee - hee hee. I took the test and answered as if I really actually like coffee - I wish I could like it but bleck!

A Room to Grow said...

I'm a frappacino...

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

Funny, if I get something at Starbucks it's usually one of those strawberry frappacino's (one billion calories).

great link!

Jennefer said...

This is very funny. These are my results:

***You Are an Espresso***
At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high


But I am with suz- I don't even like coffee.

Elle said...

I too am a frappucino. Strange because I don't even like those.

In real life I am a Peppermint Mocha or just a plain old Americano with room for the cream I am not supposed to have but use anyway because black coffee is just gross.