Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shealor Lake Sunglasses

For anyone scanning Blogger about Shealor Lake, if you were up there earlier this summer and lost a pair of really nice sunglasses, send me a comment. They were pretty dusty, so I imagine they'd been sitting on the granite for a few weeks. Describe them to me and provide an email address in my most current post and I'll be in touch so they can be returned to you. I felt a little guilty wearing the glasses today, but in all likelihood, I don't know that I'll ever hear from their original owner. At any rate, I'll take good care of them until I hear something.

1 comment:

Jennefer said...

Do they look really good? If so, I think they are mine!

Just Kidding!

What a great trip! Hiking and camping can be such a nice experience with the views and all. Thanks for posting pics!