Friday, August 22, 2008

Hooked on Krack

And now a few shots from our hotel room....
Here's Kevin, at work while we have some free time. We asked at the front desk for internet access in the room and we were told they had none. However, they did say that they had WiFi.... Our entire stay was an exercise to not be "lost in translation".

At the local market around the corner we found the regional alternative to Pringles (which are quite popular in Russia, it seems). So we were doing Krack(s) most of the week.

Post-court Krack.

5 comments:

Elle said...

Pringles are huge in Russia. That was the only chip we ate too. But I'd never seen them called Krack(s) before. The strangest I saw were the Star Dog vendors in Moscow. It looks distinctly like Crap Dog.

Deb said...

I always loved finding the alternative to our US foods while traveling.

You look like you've had lots of fun there.

ipm said...

you two... what a couple of cards!!! :)))

6blessings said...

Congratulations. We just got internet and I'm checking a few blogs. I knew we were travelling about the same time. Your pictures of Stav look so familiar. I can't believe it was just 2 years ago we were there and now we're here. Did you have a chance to eat at Dorito's pizza (looks like the Dominos logo)? It was interesting. Hope you have a great trip back and I'll be looking forward to seeing pics.

Teddy said...

Mwahahaha, I need some more Krack to get me through my day! And Kevin looks VERY cool in his baseball cap.

Daleks are the evil! supervillains from Doctor Who. They kill people with their plungers while screeching EXTERMINATE!

Unlike Kevin, they are not terribly cool. But probably more deadly with a plunger and an egg beater :)

Hope your trip is going well!